In addition, the precinct boasts the following amenities:
- Strong road connections via Victoria Road and Sydenham Road.
- A high level of public transport accessibility, with a strategic bus corridor along Victoria Road and suburban rail services at Marrickville and Sydenham Train Stations (400 metres).
- Close to local retail centres, including King Street, Enmore Road, Marrickville Road and the Marrickville Metro shopping centre.
- A selection of reputable local schools, such as Marrickville Public, Wilkins Public, Marrickville High, Newington College and Newtown High School of Performing Arts.
- Close proximity to local parks (Enmore Park, Wicks Park and Henson Park) as well as regional open spaces (Sydney Park).
- Adjacent to the proposed Sydenham Station Creative Hub and to industrial-zoned land (south and east).